A little bit of heaven in gooey chocolatey snack form…oh my this stuff is seriously good!!!!
It’s a little process to make but a super simple one…My daughter loved helping me every step of the way!
All the Carmel mixture is poured on! Looking yummy!
On go the candy pieces!! I didn’t add them but I think pretzels would be wonderful as well in the mix…I love sweet and salty! Next time!
Marshmallows one by one (or by handful)!
Drizzling on the carmel bits and heavy cream mixture…then went the melted chocolate chips followed by the white chips! (I didn’t take a picture of each of those drizzles)!
Yep…A little bit of heaven in deed!
See Detailed Nutrition Info on
- 8 cups Chocolate Chex® cereal (1 box)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, MINI size
- 1 cup Snickers Bites
- 1 cup MINIATURE marshmallows
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 cup MILK chocolate baking chips (or more if you wish)
- 1/2 cup vanilla (white) chocolate baking chips
- Into large microwavable bowl, measure cereal; set aside. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper or foil.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave brown sugar, butter and corn syrup uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and smooth. Stir in baking soda until dissolved. Pour caramel mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave on High 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread on cookie sheet. Cool 10 minutes. Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Make sure Chex mixture is cool to the touch (so candy doesn't melt.) Evenly sprinkle mini peanut butter cups, Snickers, Kisses and miniature marshmallows over Chex mixture.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave caramel baking bits and cream uncovered on High about 1 minute or until chips can be stirred smooth. Use a spoon or fork to drizzle over snack. Microwave the milk chocolate baking chips next, starting with 20-seconds and stirring, then at 20 second intervals until the mixture is completely smooth (microwave temps vary, so watch the chocolate and stir frequently until it's of drizzling consistency). Drizzle over the snack mixture. Then microwave the vanilla (white) baking chips in 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth, and drizzle that over the snack mixture. (Note: The vanilla and milk chocolate chips should not need cream added.)
- Refrigerate until set. Break apart and store in tightly covered container.
>>Back to Recipes