My kiddos LOVE Cosmic Brownies. Every week when I got to the grocery store I throw in a Value size box in my cart! Whenever possible, I would rather make my kids food homemade..especailly sweets (that way I know what’s all going in them…and I can prounounce everything that goes in them)!
If you LOVE Cosmic Brownies like my kiddos…you have to give these a try! I am not a huge lover of them out of the box…but these are irresistable! Maybe it’s the missing perservatives that make them SO yummy!
Cosmic Brownies (Copy Cat)
See Detailed Nutrition Info on
- 3/4 cup melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chips
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Candy Sprinkle decorations
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Combine melted butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder until incorporated.
- Add the flour and stir until just incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Lightly smooth and level the top.
- Bake 25 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan.
- Microwave chocolate chips and cream in a medium bowl for 1 minute
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour icing over cooled brownies and lightly smooth.
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes to allow icing to slightly firm.
- Add sprinkles to top and return to refrigerator to finish setting.
- When icing is completely set, Slice and serve.
>>Back to Recipes